Wednesday, November 21, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING



In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. I Thessalonians chapter 5 verse 18

This is my favorite time of the year. Yes, I am thankful every day for the blessings continually bestowed upon me by my dear Lord and Saviour..the LORD Jesus Christ. But, this time of the year...the Fall..the Harvest...is a continual reminder to the world of God's gracious givings. The Bible says..the rain falls on the just and the unjust. God's mercies are innumerable.


We can indeed give God thanks in EVERYTHING...as you can read on my other blog...watering wells of hope.... God's purpose for us when we are obedient to his word (the Bible) brings only good in the end.

Romans chapter 8 verse 28 says ...And we know that ALL THINGS work together for good to them who are the called according to HIS PURPOSE.

I pray that you have a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving filled with happy moments shared with loved ones, friends and the LORD.

Psalm 105:1-5
O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people.
Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: talk ye of all his wondrous works.
Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.
Seek the LORD, and his strength: seek his face evermore.
Remember his marvellous works that he hath done; his wonders and the judgments of his mouth....

4 comments:

Pam--in Jerusalem said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

CONNIE'S THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART said...

I hope you had a wonderfully happy and thankful Thanksgiving. I am thankful that I have "met" you. have a very happy week. connie fRom Texas

HOPE said...

Thank you for visiting this blog also Connie. I appreciate very much your comments and the blessing of meeting you as well.

CONNIE'S THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART said...

I don't know how I have missed this blog but I am sure glad that I found it. connie from Texas