Monday, July 21, 2008

Quirkies


This is the day...I'm glad that I am what I am..by the Grace of GOD!

with all our quirkiness...we are unique individuals made by GOD!

Here is my list...

1. I am as Deby at Apples Of GOLD... I look at the end of a book before reading the beginning! Don't you just love to know a HAPPY ENDING...like our BIBLE..what a Happy ending for the Saved! AMEN!

2. I also skim through magazines...back to front. I still can't figure this one out..because some photos in order go together!

3. I also like recommended reading so I don't waste my time...I really only read my Bible unless another book is highly recommended.

4. The back of my hair has to look as nice as the front...I can't stand to sit behind someone with tangles in the back of their hair!

5. EDIT: I like my counters clean when/while I'm cooking! I go nuts when I am at somebody's house and the kitchen EXPLODES for one meal! I like to sit down and have only the dishes left to clean up!

6. If you visit...it would be nice if you liked my Dog too...it's sad when some people come by and immediately SHOW they don't like dogs without giving MY dog a chance to prove he is different!!

7. I'm a gift giving person..not to win friends...I just have this passion for putting a smile on some one's face with a little "thoughtful" surprise. It gives me great pleasure to just show kindness. I know how it touches my heart when people are thoughtful to me. (Thank you Deby at Apples of GOLD...and Pam at Good News!)

I almost put more! oh, boy...

Let me know some of yours too!

5 comments:

Deborah said...

hehehe...#4 is me too! For some reason my hair wants to part at the back, and I hate it!! I've sat behind those people too, so I tend to spend alot of time fixing the back of my head!

Pam--in Jerusalem said...

I'm with you on #2! Doesn't make any sense, but that's always the way I flip through the pages. But, wouldn't you know, when I pick up a Hebrew/Arabic book I flip from left to right... which would be backwards here! I just can't win :)

Cherish the Home said...

he he he, I sometimes do #1 too only I usually don't do it at the beginning. It's usually when I'm at a really good part and can't wait to see how things turned out. (o;

I'm with you on #2 and #7 too. (o:

Thanks for playing along!

Blessings,
Michele

~~Deby said...

thanks for doing this quirky little post too...
yes...I do see that we have things in common...and I am sure I would love your little dog...
most the time dogs just love me ???
My dog is a bit of a barker...but once she knows you..she is fine..unless you show a mean streak or tease her...
she is a bit spoiled..
Deby

Velvia said...

Hi Hope!
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I thoroughly enjoyed reading yours, we have a lot in commmon. I am originally from the Lowcountry of S.C. and have several prints of Charleston in my home. It was really neat to see you like Charleston also. I will definitely be back to visit you!
Love, Velvia