Monday, August 18, 2008

Drawing from the well of Hope...

Here begins another journey of a wonderful work of God.

If you have read my other blog...Watering Wells Of Hope..you will know that my desire is to encourage my readers in trusting the work of God with patience.

Trusting in His perfect will.

I pray that you will draw a cup of refreshing here at This is the day!

I have for a long time prayed for the right timing of this touching story of God's merciful kindness, long suffering and promises fulfilled.

One of the greatest witnesses we can have to others of our Great Saviour; is our own testimony of salvation and the work he does in our lives.

I am so thankful for the Word Of God that illuminated my understanding to my need of Salvation found in the LORD Jesus Christ. It was in His Word that I found the peace and joy of a forgiving God and eternal life.

I John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

v/8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.


A yielded life...surrendered to God...finds the fulfilling purposes God desires to perform.

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

This is a story about a deep void in life...struggles...hope...and God's intervention.

The deep void is found in two lives. Mine and my dad.

This is a story about my Earthly father...and my Heavenly Father.

Please join me in this journey...and may it bring Glory to the LORD Jesus Christ.

6 comments:

Pam--in Jerusalem said...

Oh, I can't wait! I know the Lord will get much praise in these posts, and I pray that there will be many drawn closer to Him through them as well.

Tammy said...

Blessings to you today Hope!

Deby at Apples of Gold said you had a lovely blog and she is telling the truth!

I look forward to reading here!☺

HOPE said...

Thank you sooo much for commenting Tammy and letting me know you stopped by. It is always so encouraging to get a comment..even Hello!

I do hope that you will be blessed with each visit here.

I too am an empty nester! and miss my children and the ministry of daily mothering them.

Deborah said...

I'm looking forward to this next 'story.'

Sharon said...

Looking forward to your posts, Hope. :)

HOPE said...

Thank you Deb and Sharon...I am so thrilled when I get "comments"..connects you with your bloging Sisters in the LORD.

I pray this brings all the Praise to the LORD, I desire.