Thursday, August 14, 2008

I LOVE YOU LORD....

I am very careful of the music I listen to and as with my books...I go on reliable recommendations.

I recently purchased a CD with a song that has truly gripped my heart. I have found myself having learnt this very quickly..and how glad I am; for it is the SONG of MY heart and I sing it now over and over in Praise to my LORD.

The title:
Because Of Who You Are

Here is the main chorus that is so heart gripping

I love you LORD...I Love you LORD
For all the things you've done..
The victories that you've won..
But most of all...I love you LORD

Because of.... WHO YOU ARE...


I'm sure with you there are songs that you sing during the day..all by yourself! This is one that rejoices my heart..because it is not sung to man or for man..but to the LORD himself! expressing just LOVE to him!

The LORD has indeed done so much for me...and so many victories HE has won in my life. He has accomplished things that were HIS will not mine... HE has accomplished in my life what I'd never been able to do had it not been for HIM!

Oh how I love the LORD...for WHO HE IS...

I John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.

THIS IS THE DAY...I rejoice in the mercies of a loving GOD who sent his only begotten SON for you and me. God gave us the greatest of His love...and His SON gave us the greatest of His love....Himself.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

I John 4:9-10 In this was manifested the love of GOD toward us, because that God sent his only Son into the world, that we might live through him.

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

3 comments:

Pam--in Jerusalem said...

It sounds like a wonderful song; I'll have to find it and listen for myself!
YES, I do have those favorite songs that I sing to myself... although, with small children playing their music as well, I tend to get those stuck in my head often! That's okay though, the children's songs are also a blessing for their simplicity of truth.

Joyfulsister said...

HI Hope,
There are songs that stay on my mind and minister to my heart. Every now and then it will pop into my head when I least expect it but know that it starts to encourage ne at a time when I needed it. Hope your having a great weekend!!
Hugz Lorie

CONNIE'S THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART said...

I love your special song, Hope.

Mine is a little known song, it is called "Without The Blood," I love that song. I would have been lost without the blood that Jesus shed for me.

Thank you for sharing your song. connie