Sunday, September 7, 2008

Answered prayer!

Thank you all for your prayers...we did NOT have to evacuate..and though the Storm came ashore close to my son...all is well..he didn't even loose power. And..we need to pray for IKE as it is going into the Gulf they say.

It is a very stressful time for folks...I know just the day to day watch of do we go..do we stay and what to take.

Your prayers are very much appreciated. I am so thankful to the LORD for his gracious hand at this time for us.

God bless you all..
HOPE

4 comments:

Pam--in Jerusalem said...

So glad that you and yours are all safe! {{HUGS}}

Joyfulsister said...

Praise The Lord Hope!!
I'm so glad to hear this news from you, but I will still continue to keep you in prayer till all the storms pass. I pray you are having a rest on this sunday, I just had to come over and visit you today and I'm glad I did..

Luv ya Lorie

~~Deby said...

So glad that you did not have to leave...praying for those in the gulf region THIS WEEK....
Deby

Domestically Inclined said...

Praise God you were spared! Still praying for so many others.