Monday, February 23, 2009

Need of prayer


THIS IS THE DAY....I, Thank you for keeping this missionary family in prayer. They have great need at this time as Bro. Girard's (saved) mother passed away this past Sunday, and his wife's father is presently in serious health and not expected to live long. Please especially pray for her father's salvation at this time.

My husband has seriously injured his ACL...(ligament in the knee). He is on crutches and has a leg brace. He had an MRI on Friday, to check for any other damages, no word yet. Surgery is a must with this condition to replace the ligament.

I know that many of you have needs as well...and as I pray...I ask that he would also meet the needs of your heart and those of your loved ones.

Our God is faithful and he knows all our needs. He desires prayer; as the compassion of our hearts is made manifest in love for others.

Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
Psalm 61:1-2


Thank you,
HOPE

5 comments:

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Hope
(((Hugz))))
Dear precious Lord and Father of healing and grace, we continue to pray for this precious family that Hope has placed upon our hearts to pray for. Lord you are a God of comfort,and peace that passes all understanding. For all that we do not understand help us to not get weary but to place it all in your hands. We need only to trust and allow you to do your perfect work in all situations concerning your children. Father we also pray for Hope's husband and his injury, Place your healing hands upon his knee and in the areas where he is hurting and injured at. Touch the Doctors, give them wisdom to help him through this time. Touch my sister Hope I know she is concerned about all that is happening around her, Let your streams of peace flow through every part of her right now.
We give this all to you and in your precious name we pray and say
Amen.


Hugz Lorie

Pam--in Estonia said...

I will keep all of this in my prayers!

BTW-- have you received my e-mails? Just checking to see if they are going through.

Charli and me said...

I will pray for all of those mentioned and also for you.

Sharon said...

I am praying for these requests, Hope. {{Hugs}}

Joy said...

Oh, this family if really going thru the trials right now. I'm so thankful they have the Lord.
I echo Lorie's prayer that streams of peace will flow through every part of you and those you love.
I'll be praying for all these request and for your husband's healing as well.
♥ Joy

P.S. I just found your subcriber link at the bottom. I have missed my visits to your blog. I'm glad it is now set up to go into my reader now.