Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Bug


I have the flu bug...please pray that my g'kids visiting don't get this...

Still no word on the surgery time for my husband as we pray for the LORD's will in this. The MRI was a bit vague...there is definete damage but how much we are not sure. Just patiently waiting on the LORD.

Haddie is doing well thus far...and no fevers which has been an ongoing problem. Praise the LORD!

Thank you for the kind and thoughtful notes and the prayers especially!

God blessings on you...

HOPE

5 comments:

Pam--in Estonia said...

Wish I could be there to bring you some chicken soup and clean your house for you! But I will be praying for you to feel better! {{HUGS}}

CONNIE'S THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART said...

Dear Hope, I pray the "Flu bug" is gone very soon and you are well. Pray the Grandchildren do not catch it and will remain healthy. Our prayers are for your husband and the surgery that he is to have. May the Doctors hands be guided by the Lord and his recovery be soon so he can be up to doing the things his heart desires to do. We pray also for all those folks who your heart is so burdened for, may God answer these prayers according to His will. love to you, hope you feel better tomorrow. connie

liz said...

I hope you are feeling better!

Sharon said...

I'm so sorry you have the flu! I finally got over mine, but still have a lingering cough.

You all are in my prayers.

Mimi said...

I will be praying for your husband!