Monday, March 30, 2009

A Thankful Heart




He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
Isaish 40:29


My heart is full of thanksgiving to you all for your prayers and sweet comments. They are so uplifting. Thank you for taking the time to pray for someone you don't even know, and sharing my burden...for caring...for the compassionate messages of concern... for your thoughtfulness.

THANK YOU!


Haddie is HOME! To God be the GLORY! The bone marrow transplant was successful and she is home relaxing and eating! She went home sooner than expected and was even able to SKIP a followup appointment! We all knew that in the end...The LORD OF GLORY would be glorified and his perfect work done! We should not be amazed!!

One more example of WHY we should have complete confidence and trust in the LORD's care...no matter the trial.

I heard from one of my friends that has been dealing with cancer for over 2 years now. Please keep her in prayer. She is an elderly lady with colon cancer and at this time going through another round of Chemo. It is very hard on her and on top her dear husband was in the hospital also for gall bladder removal. They live far from me, so our hearts are knit by letters and prayer.

My friend whom I recently asked prayer is now going through her first Chemo. I have not heard any news. I'll update as I hear.

The gentleman that goes to our church...dear Saint, he says physically he is worn..but Spiritually uplifted! Praise the LORD! Imagine these who suffer so...comforting US!

Our Pastor preached last night... "WHEN YOU LOOK YOUR BEST"...and the text was Acts 6:8-15

note verse 15

And all that sat in the council, looking stedfastly on him, saw his face as it had been the face of an angel.

As you read your Bible, you will note that often during the most difficult trials..Noah, Daniel, Job....their testimonies of Faith shown as bright as the sun (SON)....and they did indeed look their best!!

Imagine going through a trial and being noted as having the face of an angel!

PEACE! ....yes, and at such a time!!

I have a thankful heart of praise this evening as I think upon the goodness of my God and his faithfulness to all mankind...how unworthy we are and yet he looks down upon our hearts that are humbled and it pleases him to bless.


Oh how I love my Lord....
my heart cannot magnify him enough...
nor can my words even compare to the Praises in Heaven
as the Angels sing...


Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee

Joyful, Joyful, we adore Thee,
God of glory, Lord of love

Stars and angels sing around Thee
Center of unbroken praise

Ever singing, march we onward,
Victors in the midst of strife

Joyful music lifts us sunward
In the triumph song of life.


THIS IS THE DAY....
I think of the angels singing Hallelujah, Hallelujah

3 comments:

Pam--in Estonia said...

Praise the Lord for the answers to prayer and for God's blessings on the faithful. I'll continue to pray for those you've mentioned.

Maxine said...

Oh my, you know so many people who are going through trials. So glad that you are there for them. So glad you've brought them to our hearts as well.

Joy said...

Your words are really ministering to me, so uplifting. thankyou.