Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Stand in Awe!



I am currently reading this marvelous book by Gail Riplinger. I highly recommend this book to anyone who questions the value and authority of the blessed King James 1611 Bible.

This book is absolutely amazing.

I have cried in reading some of the pages of this book as she so clearly exemplifies the precise accuracy of every jot and tittle! My heart is overwhelmed by the very fact that all the years I have been saved, a born again Christian; God's Word has been very evident in my life. It is indeed...in every essence our necessary food!

Every LETTER (alphabet) has a distinct meaning...WORDS appropriately placed in order to give the correct meaning of a passage. God is NOT the author of confusion.

The title is perfect. I stand in awe at the magnitude of God's grace in giving us HIS PRECIOUS WORD...giving us HIMSELF... at Calvary...THE WORD incarnate.

I am humbled in reading this...as I am my Bible itself. To know that GOD shows himself openly to man and lets him make his own choice to believe or not. All the evidence is available as the Book of Romans states in verses 19-20...

Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
For the invisible things of him from the Creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.


St. John 1:1 ... In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

God spoke the world, life into existence. HE SPOKE and it became. The WORD OF GOD is not to be taken lightly.

Think of the ebbing and flowing of the tides, the waxing and waning of the moon, the repeated order of days etc. The intricate design of the human body....the human eye!

If you grasp this beyond science...you SEE with your heart!

If I can just give you a glimpse into a bit of what I've read to cause you to seek out the BOOK of the LORD and READ...I'd have great joy of heart.

I would surely THIS DAY...REJOICE.

Mrs. Riplinger explains the built in dictionary found in the KJV Bible...amazing!

Oh and to then to know that God cares so much for you that he counts the very hairs of your head!

Luke 12:7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered, Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

...and would he not count every pen stroke...one jot or one tittle of HIS WORD!

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Matthew 5:18

Every word of God is pure... Proverbs 30:5

Psalm 119 continually exhorts the reader of THY WORD.

As I've mentioned before....we trust Christ as our Saviour and then question HIS WORD!

I will give you in the next post the 7 Keys to understanding your Bible.

With permission from the author...I'll share some of these points in her book.

THIS IS THE DAY...I rejoice in knowing whom I have believed in!

HOPE~

You can check on this book at www.avpublications.com

9 comments:

CONNIE'S THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART said...

I have always loved and valued my Holy Bible, King James 1611. I know it is the very words of the Lord Himself as breathed into men of God. It is His love letter to us. I would rather lose anything before I lost my Bible. It is precious to me. I would love to read the book though. Thank you and hope you have a wonderful day. connie

Under Southern Skies said...

It sounds like a wonderful book. Is it available through the library?

Joy said...

Hope, your posts are always a blessing to me, our God is a MIGHTY God! Thankyou for your transparency.

Maxine said...

Thanks for sharing this book with us. From what you have shared, the author has apparently done a good job of opening up to the reader what a magnificent treasure we have in the Word of God. As for me, I am going to hold fast to it until my journey's end.

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Hope,
It does sound like an awesome book to read!! When I'm done with mine I'll go to borders and check out yours. It is always a blessing to see you my sistah!!!

Hugz Lorie

Tammy said...

Love your blog! Thank you for the visit and your comments.

In His Grace,
Tammy

Lisa said...

This sounds like a good book. I Hope your doing great :)
Blessings. Lisa

Conny said...

Hope, thank you for visiting my blog, my little HAUS on the internet :) I am thrilled to find another like-minded blogger out there and am encouraged how many godly ladies I find who are sharing their faith in the Lord! Hope you'll come back to see me & I definitely plan to check out more of your blog(s) too. God bless!

Sharon said...

We have this book and Hubby and I have both read it. I agree it is an excellent book!