Monday, August 31, 2009

It's Amazing!



The beauty of God's creation...is amazing...showing love by it's very presence.

There is a song that my daughters use to sing while at home. One of my favorite and most heart touching songs.

The Man in the middle.

...the chorus went something like this:

I love that man in the middle...

Because I know, he first loved me....


The song was about three crosses...and the Man in the middle...Jesus Christ, dying for the two thieves on each side. One on the left and one on the right.

It always amazes me that only one chose to believe. Only one chose to see with his heart..the full love of GOD right in his midst.

I remember a message a brother in Christ preached one time titled..

So close...and yet so far.

How sad and grievous this is to my heart, when I think upon the souls of man that reject or take so lightly this great love wherewith Christ loved us...to die for us, to stand in our stead.

This song also has a message that has always gripped my heart:

It's Amazing!

Not of works which we have done,

but by God' redeeming Love..

It's the blood of Jesus Christ that sets me free...

And the blood of bulls won't do...

For one sacrifice tis' true...

It's the blood of Jesus Christ that makes a new ...

It's amazing what Christ can do for a sinner...

It's amazing the blood of Christ can set you free...

But more amazing....is God provided Salvation...

and included a guilty soul....like me.


My eldest daughter shared with me today about a young man on the verge of salvation!!

He couldn't fathom why men hate Jesus Christ, when he died on the cross for them!!

Amazing...yes...that he died for guilty souls...

Amazing...that some of these souls...reject the very foundation of LOVE.

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

John 15:13 KJV 1611


I love that man in the middle...because I know, he first loved me.

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
I John 4:10 KJV 1611


THIS IS THE DAY....I thank the LORD...I did SEE with my heart...this great AMAZING LOVE!

HOPE~

5 comments:

Penny said...

I'm so thankful that He opened my eyes and showed me His wonderful love and mercy! Praise His Holy Name!

Deborah said...

Amen!!

Joy said...

We know Satan has blinded the eyes of the un-believing. I remember when I was there... I am so thankful the Lord finally opened my eyes. Men hate Christ because He points us toward our sin--He shines a light on the darkness, and people who are living in the darkness become angry and defensive when a light is shined on their sin. I remember---I was there at one time!

Elise said...

Hello, you have the most fabulously wonderful site here and I had to leave this comment for you ! Your posts are beautifully written, creative and original too, and you have interesting pictures.

It's all perfect !

Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes.... 'Happy September'....

Beverly said...

I love that Man in the middle too. What a lovely post. God bless you.