Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Year Prayer

New Covent Garden Flower Market Gears Up For Valentines Day

Dear friends..please continue to pray for Kelly Johnson (missionary in Okinawa). Her mastectomy went well and she now is in the battle. She is armed with the Lord's graces and care. Her blog can be found on my sidebar with the PINK Tea with Friends photo.

Please also keep me in your prayers as I await my own pathology report for Breast Cancer. I had a breast biopsy done yesterday. Monday Dec. 21.

THIS IS THE DAY....the LORD continues to be our confidence and strength in time of need. He is ever present.

May God bless you with a NEW YEAR filled with HIS good work in your lives.

HOPE

8 comments:

J.H said...

Oh bless her, I hope she'll recover soon. My prayer be with her, may the Lord grant her strength and courage to trust Him and His great plan. It's not easy to face this especially when your family is far or you are in foreign environment.

Kelly Johnson said...

Trying to go to sleep, but intern came in to ask questions. I thought u were taking a "long winter's break"? Thank you for your sweet prayers.

Under Southern Skies said...

I will pray for her! May God heal her...

liz said...

It would be my honor to pray for her. I met Mrs. Johnson when we lived in Okinawa, right after I had a miscarriage. She and her husband were such an encouragement to my husband and me. I will never forget their kindness. She will surely be in our prayers.

Abounding Treasures said...

I've prayed for your friend's recovery and am also praying for you for this Monday ... I read about it on Michele B's blog.

May the Lord be with you every step of the way, dear one :o)

Debbie said...

Hey 'Hope':D Thanks for visiting my blog. Joy speaks well of you! I hate to hear of another sister who is battling cancer. It seems to be on all sides, and now you are awaiting news too. I hope the news for you is good. Thank you for the comments you left on my blog and your blogs are wonderful!
I'll visit and see how your are,
Debbie

Hindsfeet said...

Hi there : )

Just visiting via Joy's website "Good Morning Mary Sunshine"...I read your beautiful profile (You and I are both fans of Hannah Hurnard, as you can see by my moniker : ) ), and this post as well...

I pray that the Lord in His mercies allows you and your friend to continue to share His hope and comfort with others for a long time to come...

peace peace peace...
Hindsfeet
Isaiah 38

Deborah said...

I had missed this post...thank you for emailing me! Praying!