Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Battle Is The LORDs



Please visit my friend KELLY ANNE JOHNSON by clicking on the link at the sidebar..

You will be truly BLESSED...

She has written a WONDERFUL post about her battle with Chemo that began today...

Her FAITH,

Her beaming SMILE,

Her CHEERY voice....bring sunshine to my heart!

COURAGE

as I wait on the news of my battle plan...

I thank the LORD ...

THIS IS THE DAY...

..MY HEART is filled with THANKFULNESS

for BLESSING my life at this time with such a PRECIOUS FRIEND..

3 comments:

Joy said...

Blessings to you, HOPE from your friend JOY...

~~Deby said...

Praying for you today and thinking about you LOTS...
Deby

Kelly Johnson said...

Pam,
You are so sweet to me. I appreciate you and your friendship more than I can say! Praying for your "waiting" time!!! Love you bunches!