Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Peace At Such A Time



My dear friend Deborah Bolack has written a very special song for me.

THIS IS THE DAY....her song has touched my heart.

Peace At Such A Time
(©2010 Deborah Bolack)

(V.1) As I embark on this new journey,
I know I’ll never walk alone.
Though this path is not my choosing,
My life is not my own.
I’m created for a purpose;
God’s called me to his field,
And I’ll see his will unfolding
When I walk in truth and yield.

(chorus) Though I can’t see beyond today,
I walk the path ahead by faith.
His watering wells of hope are mine;
He gives me peace at such a time.
(v.2) As I look back on paths I’ve travelled,
I see God’s hand upon my life.
He has brought me through dark valleys;
His word my guiding light.
I don’t need to know the reason
God’s brought me to this place.
I’m just called to be a witness
To his glory and his grace.
(chorus) Though I can’t see beyond today,
I walk the path ahead by faith.
His watering wells of hope are mine;
He gives me peace at such a time.

(coda) His watering wells of hope are mine;
He gives me peace at such a time.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ezra 4:17 Then sent the king an answer unto Rehum the chancellor, and to Shimshai the scribe, and to the rest of their companions that dwell in Samaria, and unto the rest beyond the river, Peace, and at such a time.

Isaiah 12:3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so honored and blessed by this dear sister in the LORD. I have a book she has written, two CD's of her music with the song book and have enjoyed it all so very much. She is a very talented lady and also gifted with sharing in word the depths of her heart and walk with the LORD.

Thank you so very much Deb!
HOPE

16 comments:

Joy said...

HOPE, thank you for posting your updates on the upper right hand corner. Still praying. You are a wonderful lady.

~~Deby said...

a beautiful song..I too have one of Deb's books..she is a talented lady....
praying for you dear lady....

LDH said...

This is a beautiful song!!! Praying for you!

In Christian Love, ldh

A Quiet, Gracious Life said...

That is a really great song, it blessed me, she is very talented!

Thanks for posting your updates in the upper right side of your blog, I'll be praying for you.

Blessings,
~Michele

Pam--in Estonia said...

That brought tears to my eyes!! She captured "you" perfectly in that song. What a blessing Deb is :o)

CONNIE'S THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART said...

Dear Hope, today you have been in my prayers and on my heart continually. I wanted to drop by and let you know that I am praying especially for you and tomorrow. May God bring you joy in the morning. May His presence bring calm to your soul and peace to your heart. May His love fill your being and give you rest. love to you and may God bless you and keep you in the hallow of His Hand. connie

Joy said...

God is in every tomorrow,
Therefore I live for today,
Certain of finding at sunrise,
Guidance and strength for the way;
Power for each moment of weakness,
HOPE for each moment of pain,
Comfort for every sorrow,
Sunshine and JOY after rain.

Author Unknown

Susan said...

I am praying for you today, Hope! What a beautiful, encouraging song Deb wrote for you . . . I'm sorry I hadn't seen your updates. I subscribe to your craft blog through Google Reader and didn't go to your actual, physical blog to find this one. I feel so bad not knowing what was going on with you, but I **have** been praying for you. Now I have this one bookmarked and will keep in touch.

Praying for a complete and swift recovery, and for God's grace along the path . . . Susan

Kelly Johnson said...

Hope, praying for you right now. 5:08 your time. YOu should be out of surgery and praying you are doing well. Kelly

CONNIE'S THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART said...

You have been in my prayers today, Hope. love you. connie

Abounding Treasures said...

What a beautiful song ~ it captures you perfectly!!

You have been on my heart and in my prayers today ... may you feel the Lord holding you in His everlasting arms ...

A Quiet, Gracious Life said...

Prayed for you *a lot* today (Friday). Hope all went well.

Blessings and Hugs,
~Michele

Nancy M. said...

Hope,
I am glad you are home..Take rest in
Him..I have been where you have been and am well today. Praise Him..
Praying for your strength; peace; and
grace for you today.
lv-nancy

Aliene said...

Hope, I have been out of commission for about a week but knew you were facing some trying times. Praying for you. I have been there with colon cancer, so I know a little of what you are feeling. Draw closer to our Heavenly Father and let Him snuggle you in His arms as you go through this.

Berny said...

I am rejoicing at hearing all the words of comfort from your blogging friends. I have been viewing your blog for some time, but have not left a message yet. I wish and pray for you at this time. I like the inspirational thought that JOY left for you. Good luck.

GraceFromHim said...

Beautiful!!! Love your blog...very nice!!
Hugs,
Sister Brandie