Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Cancer Journey



Along with THIS IS THE DAY...
I will be posting from time to time on my other blog
Watering Wells Of Hope...My Cancer Journey...

The link is found on the Pink Rose on the side bar.

I hope that you will again find cups of refreshing as I share with you the many blessings the LORD has and will continue to do as I walk with him in faith..and trust HIS perfect hand upon my life.

For those of you new to my blog Watering Wells of Hope...It began with a testimony of a fiery trial in my life that the LORD used for a purpose...to HIS praise and glory and to the saving of a precious soul.

Please join me there for another JOURNEY OF HOPE.

I will continue to post here at THIS IS THE DAY...for uplifting words and devotional thoughts that I pray will bless you.

This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24


Thank you to all who visit!

HOPE

6 comments:

CONNIE'S THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART said...

Hope, it is so good to see you doing so well and I will be reading after you, whatever you do. I am so very thankful for God taking such good care of you. I know he has great purpose for you as you live for HIM. May you heart be ever joyful as you give of yourself to others in this special way. love you, connie

Deborah said...

Hi Hope! It's good to hear from you, I'm glad to you'll be posting this new journey at Watering Wells Of Hope. I know you're story will be a help to so many.

A Quiet, Gracious Life said...

I'll definitely be reading at Watering Wells of Hope as well as continuing to read here.

You're such a blessing!

Maxine said...

So good to hear you are comint along so well. That will be nice to post your cancer journey at the other blog. It will be there to continually minister to others who may be going through the same.

maria said...

I thank the Lord that I found this space...what an inspiration you are dear friend!

The Lord does everything for HIS purpose. Our job is just to follow in faith.

Thank you for sharing your journey, eventhough it has been a painful one, the Lord walked with you every step of the way.

Blessings,

Maria

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Thank you for stopping by our blog a few months ago. We are sorry that we haven't responded sooner - Mama works full time and goes to school part time.

We are glad that you are recovering from cancer.

Love-
Hershey and Kaci
Two Schnauzers from New England