Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Cottage...A Mansion...A Home



The path that leads to life and happiness is found...ONLY in the LORD Jesus Christ.

....I am the way the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me.
John 16:6


The door that opens wide to Heaven...is found ONLY in the LORD Jesus Christ.

Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him and sup with him, and he with me.

Revelation 3:20

Let not your heart be troubled; ye believe in God, believe also in me.

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am there ye may be also.
John 14:1-3



They say "The road to a friends house is never tooo long"...

Imagine this friend..THE LORD JESUS CHRIST...and the house HEAVEN...the road..simply the BIBLE...HIS WORD!

ONLY BELIEVE...grasp the TRUTHs of GOD's HOLY WORD...and you too can have a HOME in Heaven.

How far and how tedious a task would it be to follow the road to your friends house?

Are they worth the time, the joy they can bring to your heart by one visit!

I pray my home is like this...worth the distance and time.

I DO live a good distance from my friends!!!

I love the above photo a friend sent me...I'd like to think of my home as a cottage of HOPE for others when they visit. That they would find a refuge of comfort...peace...and the LORD's presence within.

But imagine the glories of Heaven's HOME and the simple path it takes...by faith, to trust God as HE is...to believe HIS words...no distance or time can hinder your opportunity...

TODAY is the accepted TIME..TODAY!

(For he saith, I have heard of thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

II Corinthians 6:2


A cottage of HOPE...A Mansion in GLORY...A HOME in HEAVEN!

Trust in the LORD Jesus today for the forgiveness of your sins and let HIM give you a new life...a new home...and a Heavenly HOME!

10 comments:

Pam--in Estonia said...

Heaven is a home that is definitely worth the distance and time! .... just like yours :o)

J.H said...

thank you once again, that is a great encouragement to start my day, to know that I have a friend in Jesus!

"Let not your heart be troubled; ye believe in God, believe also in me." That's a great verse of comfort, thanks!

Debbie said...

I have been praying that more people would recognize their emptiness and come to seek Him. Especially those in my own family. What a beautiful post. Thank you and have a great day in the Lord!
Debbie

Aliene said...

Always good to think about HOME!
When I go somewhere I am always glad to get back home. But to think about our Heavenly Home and our Savior puts a hankering in my heart. Thanks for the reminder.

Maxine said...

What a nice, comforting post. I love the thought that heaven is my home. We are Stepping Heavenward (the name of my favorite book).

~~Deby said...

so profound, yet it has been done..and our eternity depends on this...we will all meet God, but where we spend the rest ....our forever is up to us....I am looking forward to that day, Hope..and feel the fields are white...someone is harvesting them...
Tonight our pastor is starting a series on soulwinning....a manadate for ALL Christians..
Great post..
Deby
Think my mansion will be self-cleaning?

Kelly Johnson said...

Thank you for this lovely post! I am afraid the path to my home is too long for a visit, but praise Him that we have an eternal home and a heavenly friend that are never far away!

~ Maria ~ said...

Beautiful...just beautiful!

When we recognize and accept that He is the only Way...freedom and peace become a gift :)

Blessings,

Maria

Joy said...

That is a beautiful photo, HOPE, and I have not forgotten your request! Sending blessings your way today.

Just Be Real/God Whispers In The Wind said...

Hope, this stirs my soul. Thank you for sharing. Blessings to you.