Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Woman Of Strength


A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape...
A woman of STRENGTH...KNEELS IN PRAYER...to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman thinks herself fearless..
A woman of STRENGTH...KNOWS COURAGE... in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the best of HER!
A woman of STRENGTH...GIVES THE BEST...of herself to everyone.

A strong woman walks proudly...
A woman of STRENGTH...WALKS IN GOD's WAYS.

A strong woman wears the look of confidence...
A woman of STRENGTH.... WEARS GRACE.


A woman of STRENGTH...is a virtuous woman.

Strength and honor are her clothing;
and she shall rejoice in time to come. Proverbs 31:25

6 comments:

Susan said...

This was so good! May I copy it to use on my blog for a project I do each Monday called The Week in Words? We quote things we've read the week before that have been especially helpful, and I'd love to use this, if you don't mind.

J.H said...

That's an encouragement post for a mother, a wife, a woman like me Hope, thank you very much!

A Quiet, Gracious Life said...

*Love* this! (o:

Pam--in America said...

This was wonderful! Thank you for sharing! {{HUGS}}

Maxine said...

Such a lovely picture, verse, and such true words. Thanks for the blessing.

HOPE said...

Thank you Maxine...taken in my backyard! I was so happy to see a fresh lovely bloom!