Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Come, Christians, Join to Sing





Come Christians, join to sing- Al-le-lu-ia! A - men!
Loud praise to Christ our King- Al-le-lu-ia! A - men!
Let all, with heart and voice- Be-fore His throne re-joice!;
Praise is His gracious choice: Al-le-lu-ia! A - men!


I rejoice this day...with a song of praise on my heart for the many answers to prayer that have been so needful. Some very critical!


I thank and praise the LORD!!

for a mother AND baby at delivery who both developed complications, making a critical ICU situation...Both are home and well!!

for safety in traveling during severe weather...

for my own CANCER free check up!

my list can go on and on....

The song above is such a wonderful song of PRAISE...Join me will you!?

Sing a song of PRAISE today!

*photography by blog owner*

7 comments:

Kelly Johnson said...

I LOVE this song! Believe it or not, we sang this in public high school choir! What great memories this song brings! Allelulia!!! God is GREAT!!

Pam--in America said...

Praise God that there's so much to praise him for!

ERICA said...

HOPE-
Thanks so much for the comment and Praise God that it was a help to somebody else. Lord knows I really got help from it and I just wanted to share some of it with others! :)
-ERICA

J.H said...

praise the Lord! I am glad everything works well on your side :-)

Nancy M. said...

I have wondered how you were doing this summer. I am so glad to see how great and close God has been to you each day and step of the way. Praise the Lord...
love, nancy

Deborah said...

Amen! Praise the Lord!!

Joy said...

Lovely photo, HOPE. Yea, He is worthy of joyful praise!