Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rejoicing!



THIS IS THE DAY...I rejoice in the salvation of one of our teenagers at church! I've been praying for this young lady for a long time..but even more so recently.

How wonderful it is to not only hear of an open profession of FAITH in taking Jesus Christ as one's personal saviour...but also to see a young person in spite of peer pressure...in spite of perhaps self "worldly" goals...choosing to WALK with the LORD!


I've known her since she was a toddler and being raised by Godly parents; I've had every hope that the testimony of God's Word manifest daily would reach her heart at a young age!


Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth. St. Luke 15:10

I am rejoicing......Imagine!!! ANGELS!


...and each and EVERY... ONE...soul...turning to GOD...brings REJOICING.

I can hear the Hallelujah chorus being sung right now and echoing through out all Heaven.

Hallelujah! Hallelujah!


For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2:8-9


A WONDERFUL GIFT...of love! Free to whosoever will!!!

Open the gift! Receive it and Rejoice!

BORN AGAIN...once born you cannot become unborn!! YOU BELONG TO HIM!

NOW I BELONG TO JESUS

Jesus my Lord will love me forever, From Him no power of evil can sever...
He gave his life to ransom my soul...

Now I belong to Him!

Now I belong to Jesus, Jesus belongs to me

Not for the years of time alone, But for eternity!!


I love the words to this song...

Not for the years of time alone (not just now! with the blessings too!)

But for ALL ETERNITY!!!

Rejoice with me...THIS IS THE DAY!!!

Hope

7 comments:

Barbara said...

Well glory another one Satan cannot have, praising God with you and rejoicing in His salvation, hugs my friend, Barbara

Pam--in America said...

Praise the LORD! What wonderful news :o)

~~Deby said...

I am rejoicing....and love what you wrote"once you are born you cannot be unborn"...this is precious and great news this moring,Hope....

Deborah said...

Amen! Praising the Lord with you!

~Miss Sandra~ said...

Hi Hope,
Thanks for stopping by. We are safe here in NZ. It was in the south island (we live in the upper north).
I look forward to visiting with you again. Bless you
hugs Sandra nz

~Miss Sandra~ said...

Oh what a wonderful post. So true, when you are born again you cannot be unborn.
How precious that you have been following and praying for this young lady.
Rejoicing with you~

Nancy M. said...

Hi Hope,
I was thinking of you and wondering how things were going..I prayed for you..What a beautiful rejoicing blog..full of good things....
*came through Grace Upon Grace"
Have a wonderful week!
-nancy