Friday, October 28, 2011

Heart For The Saviour


Heart For The Saviour

is a NEW BLOG written by a wonderful lady...Connie.

When I read the verse of Scripture above...I think of her life and her walk with the LORD.

Her previous blog: Connie's Thoughts ... was some how deleted.

Please, stop by and visit this precious lady of Faith.  (click the blog name under the picture)

She has a wonderful testimony and her words are most encouraging. She has many years of WISDOM she shares and stories of life that provoke much thought.

If you do not know Connie...visit and find many blessings!

Have a lovely day!!
HOPE

1 comment:

CONNIES THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART 11 said...

Thank you so much, Hope. I have all your addresses again now. That makes me so happy.

Oh by the way, wanted to let you know the vinegar helped my husband's cholesterol so much. It is now normal for the first time in many,many years. Thank you so much!! That has been such a great blessing for him. I will come again soon for a visit.Thanks again for all you have done for me. love you, connie