Saturday, October 1, 2011

Heartaches...but soul rejoicings!


My heartaches to see my sweet family leaving me...another tour of duty...another place of service...for the USA and OUR LORD JESUS!

This precious family of mine has been so blessed of the LORD..my soul REJOICES..this is the day!

I thank HIM for several QUICK needful answers to prayer and will share those this coming week. So many blessings and lessons learned. GOD IS GOOD to us..so undeserving...amongst millions. He takes notice of us.

He takes notice of YOU!!!

II Peter 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises...

God bless
HOPE

3 comments:

ERICA said...

Hi Hope! Thanks so much for the comments you left on my blog! And as for the pictures in the sidebar, I get some of them off of other blogs that I visit and then some of them I just put a quote to a picture that I think goes with it. So I just kinda do what I can there! But you may definitely use any of them that you want! Thanks again!! :)
-Erica Simpson

Deborah said...

I know it must be hard to see them go, but at the same time you must be so proud of them. Just stopped by to let you know I'm thinking of you.

Joy said...

WOW... LOOK at that SOLDIER!