Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving Blessings


Thanking the Lord for our sweet twin grandsons were able to visit this past weekend.
We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving with my eldest son and daughter in law making the entire Thanksgiving dinner by themselves...with a double portion of helpers!!

My husband had to work the day prior, so we traveled Thanksgiving day, arriving a couple hours before dinner. Everything was made and perfectly done! My son's first TURKEY! (well he might say he already had two!!) The twins are little characters...jabbering away and holding up hands for at "taste"...such a fun Thanksgiving with them.

We have so much to be THANKFUL for...as ALWAYS. God's mercies sure and sweet. I love THANKSGIVING and the thankful reminders all through the day of how BLESSED we truly are...and much more so for knowing the LORD JESUS CHRIST as our personal Saviour.

Thank you Lord, for saving my soul, Thanking you Lord, for making me whole,
Thank you Lord, for giving to me Thy great salvation so rich and free.

Seth Sykes 1892-195-

I Thessalonians 5:18 In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

THIS IS THE DAY...thankfulness fills my heart!
HOPE

6 comments:

Kelly Johnson said...

What a blessing! Wow, they have gotten big! Seems like we were just praying for safe deliveries for all the babies!!! I am thankful to have you for a friend, even though it is long distance! You are a true blessing to many of us.

Aliene said...

So glad your thanksgiving was so blessed. Two precious children that you got to enjoy. Aren't they a blessing? Now getting ready for Christmas! Where does time go?
Blessings each and everyday!

Deborah said...

Glad you were able to enjoy thanksgiving with family...the boys are sooo cute!

Perspective said...

And we were very thankful that you all were able to be here! It was a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! And who are those boys...they are just adorable!!! :D

Barbara said...

Family gatherings. What a blessing.

sparkle100-havealook.blocgspot.com said...

Beautiful Blessings with the boys.

I am now a blogger. I found you here somehow while looking around. I added you to my blog list. I pray it has worked. Love your blogs. Very touching and love the Lords scriptures. Please drop into mine. I left a story about my dear friend who meant the world to me.She died of cancer. The Lord did take her home many years ago. So I wrote about her. Love your craft page as well. I love the Lord also. Saved by Grace.