Saturday, March 3, 2012

Prayer...


During this time..there is much needed PRAYER.

A Missionary Family losing their precious 3 Year old.
(God has worked wonders and blessed this family beyond measure)

The Ohio Shooting...

The Tornados and families affected.

Never forgetting our soldiers.

Our own day by day living...

During this time..I am so THANKFUL that I know who to go to in prayer!
I know..I am being heard. GOD knows the heart of all...and even though I may never know any of these that are touched with affliction..I am touched in my heart for their need..

The greatest need of all...a FULL, Confident...TRUST in God Almighty.

The only one, that can give us the PEACE that passeth ALL understanding.

The only one comfort..for HE IS THE COMFORTER.
Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice. Psalm 55:17

Join me Please...
Hope

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Wise and comforting words indeed. I'm thankful for your heart that cares for others and encourages them to seek THE reliable resource. Thanks Hope. Have a great week in Him.
Deb

GraceFromHim said...

Great reminder! Our HOPE rests in our Lord. The news and just life sometimes can be so overwhelming !

Joy said...

I do love knowing that not only does God know my heart and hurts, desires, and longings, He also hears my prayers. I feel close to Him knowing that fact and knowing that He cares. I know I can trust Him for the outcome of anything and He will be there to comfort and provide for me. It's what I must cling to.

Savories of Life said...

Would be very fun to get to know you!