Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Women of the Bible



I will soon be doing a series on WOMEN OF THE BIBLE....

...if you would like to join me...

I will post once a month a new woman or comparison of two.

I love "type" studies as we learn so much from the wisdom and experiences of others..and what better way than in the WORD OF GOD.

So many women.

Godly

Faithful

Talented

Industrious

Patriotic

Deceiving

Religious

Thoughtful

Prayerful

The list goes on...

I hope this will be a little different perhaps than others you have read...as we glean from the WORD OF GOD and apply many lessons to our own lives.

There will be some testimonies included..examples of GOD's work in women's lives.

In between these studies....I will continue to post devotions..and maybe continue my series on Godly Music as well.

Thank you so much for joining me...

May God richly bless you all with is Grace!
HOPE

6 comments:

Mrs.C said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'm so glad to have found yours. I will back to read the study you will be doing, how encouraging!

CONNIES THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART 11 said...

I am really looking forward to this study and thank you for sharing it with us. I love you. connie

Penny said...

Looking forward to the Bible study!

Sandra said...

I'm looking forward to it!

Lisa said...

I came upon your blog today, and I really appreciate your wonderful attitude of HOPE!

Your study will be very interesting! I'm looking forward to stopping by again and learning, especially since it's a topic I've been thinking about a lot lately.

God bless you!

Lisa
www.LisaRaub.blogspot.com

Quilting with Jannette said...

This sounds like a wonderful study - can't wait to see the posts!