Monday, April 9, 2012

WOMEN OF THE BIBLE SERIES part one

The First Week of each month.



The Women of the Bible series first post will be this evening. I apologize for the delays.

I hope to post on this series once a month..usually the first week of the month. I hope you will join me and in between some devotions and testimonies..

I will be sharing next week a TESTIMONIAL...on God's care of what may seem small matters to others...BIG TO US..and just as CARING FROM A LOVING FATHER...

His LOVE is so SPECIAL...such a tender heart...yet such a POWERFUL and GREAT GOD..his works are past finding out..a hint of them in our  own lives touched by his GRACES...

may I add....CONTINUALLY...

Please come REJOICE with me..

HOPE

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Hi Hope...Thanks for stopping by. I just wanted to send you a more current link to your song. I don't use the Songs Of Faithe site anymore, but have left it open. Here's a link at Lyric devotions: http://www.lyricdevotions.com/2010/05/peace-at-such-time.html